(2) The UPS power supply should be prevented from being turned on and off frequently. It is best to turn it on for a long time.
(3) The newly purchased UPS power supply should be charged and discharged, which is conducive to extending the service life of the UPS power supply battery. Generally, constant voltage charging is used, and the initial charging current should not be greater than 0.5*C5 amps (C5 can be calculated using the rated capacity of the battery). The voltage of each battery is controlled at 2.30～2.35V to avoid damage to the battery. The charging current remains unchanged for 3 hours, which proves that the battery is sufficient. The general charging time is 12 to 24 hours.
(4) If the factory power supply has been normal, the UPS power supply has no opportunity to operate, and its battery may be damaged during long-term floating charging. The UPS power supply should be charged and discharged regularly, so that not only the battery can be activated, but also the UPS power supply can be checked. Whether it is in normal operating condition.
(5) Check the UPS power supply regularly, and check the float charging voltage once a month. If the float charging voltage is lower than 2.2V, the entire set of batteries should be charged in a balanced manner.
(6) Always wipe the battery with a soft cloth to keep the battery surface clean.
(7) Temperature control during the operation of the UPS power supply, because the temperature range during the operation of the UPS power supply is controlled within 20°C to 25°C, so as to extend the service life of the UPS power supply battery. In an environment without air conditioning, temperature control of the UPS power supply is particularly important.
(8) The UPS power supply should be charged immediately after use to restore the battery to normal conditions.
(9) The distance between the external battery pack and the UPS power supply should be as short as possible, and the cross-sectional area of the wire should be as large as possible to increase the electrical conductivity of the wire and reduce the power loss on the line, especially when operating at high currents, the loss on the line is even more Ignore.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.