Power is a key goal of UPS power supply, especially large-capacity UPS. It is the ratio of the output active power to the input active power under full load (resistive). The larger the UPS's nominal output power, the higher its system power. Small capacity double change online UPS.
(1-10kVA) power is 85%-89%, medium capacity double change online UPS
(10-100kVA) power is 89%-92%, large capacity double change online UPS
(50-800kV.A) power is 91%-95%. The power of Delta conversion UPS power supply can be as high as 95%-96%. The backup UPS and online interactive UPS can reach 959%-96% when the mains power supply is normal, but the battery provides energy to support the inverter to provide power for the negative cut. The power and small capacity are double-changed in the body UPS power supply at the same level.
When switching, choose a small-capacity UPS power supply with a fast relay or a contactor as the switching device (extra capacity is less than 10kV.A). Communication The switching time between the bypass mains power supply and the inverter power supply is 4ms. The shaking range is 2-6ms. The large and medium-capacity UPS with static switch is used. The time when the communication bypass power supply is switched to the inverter power supply is almost zero. The time when the inverter power supply is switched to the communication bypass power supply is generally less than 2ms.
The mean time between failures (MTBF) refers to the time between two consecutive failures of the UPS power supply operation time calculated by calculation. It is a goal to measure the reliability of UPS operation. The greater the additional output power of ups, the greater the MBP value, which is the higher the reliability. The MTBF value of the small capacity UPS is about 40,000-140,000 hours, the medium capacity UNMTBP value is about 130,000-220,000 hours, and the TBF value of the large capacity UPS is about 200,000-40 million hours.
Operational noise indicates that when the mains power supply is normal, the UPS load is a full-load linear load, and the inverter is operating, the noise decibels are measured at a radius of 1m with a quotient of 1.3m, centered on the UPS power supply. Small capacity UPS is about 50dB(A), medium capacity UPS is about 50-55dB(A), large UPS is about 55-70dB(A).
1) Output short-circuit maintenance When the load is short-circuited, the UPS power supply immediately closes the output and issues an audible and visual alarm.
2) Output overload maintenance When the output load exceeds the extra load of the UPS power supply, an audible and visual alarm is given; when the load exceeds the load, the bypass power supply should be transferred.
3) Overheat maintenance When the operating temperature in the UPS is too high, an audible and visual alarm should be issued and the system should be actively switched to bypass power supply.
4) Low battery voltage maintenance When the UPS is in the battery inverter operation mode, when the battery voltage drops to the maintenance point, an audible alarm is issued to stop the power supply.
5) Output over- and under-voltage maintenance When the output voltage of the UPS exceeds the set over-voltage threshold or falls below the set under-voltage threshold, an audible and visual alarm is issued, and it is switched to bypass power supply.
6) Anti-lightning surge ability UPS should have certain ability to prevent lightning strike and voltage surge.
Electromagnetic compatibility requirements mean that on the one hand, the conducted interference and electromagnetic radiation interference generated by the UPS power supply should be less than a certain limit, and on the other hand, certain requirements are placed on the ability of the UPS itself to resist external interference.
Safety requirements include insulation resistance, insulation strength, and ground leakage current requirements.
Operating conditions refer to the ambient temperature conditions that should be reached when the UPS power supply is operating, the operating temperature of the UPS for general computers
1) The operating temperature is generally 0-40℃. If the operating temperature is too high, it will not only increase the leakage current of semiconductor equipment and electrolytic capacitors, but also lead to accelerated aging of semiconductor equipment and shorten the life of electrolytic capacitors and batteries. Too low operating temperature will cause the deterioration of semiconductor equipment functions and batteries A series of serious consequences such as difficulty in charging and discharging and capacity reduction.
2) Operating humidity. Humidity refers to how much water is contained in the air. Explain that the amount of moisture contained in the air can be indicated by the absolute humidity (pressure intensity of the water vapor contained in the air) or relative humidity (the percentage of water vapor contained in the air and the full water vapor pressure at the same temperature). The UPS manual generally gives relative humidity, usually 10% to 95%, with a typical value of 50%.
3) Altitude. The altitude specified in the UPS manual is an important condition for ensuring the safe operation of the UPS power supply. The typical value of the altitude when the UPS is fully loaded is 1000m, and some high-end UPS can reach 1500m.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.