The output power of the voltage regulator is the maximum power. Basically, the power of the voltage regulator should be 3 times the power of the load equipment. Now the voltage of many households is not very stable. At this time, you need to buy a voltage regulator to use. Many people did not understand the voltage regulator before buying it. They bought one casually. After receiving the goods, they found that the regulator bought a small power, not enough to use, resulting in the need to return to exchange. Therefore, it leads to unnecessary freight, wasting time and money. Here to explain to you how to choose the power of the voltage regulator correctly.
First of all, it depends on what type of electrical equipment you are using. In general, the load is not purely resistive. Therefore, in the actual selection, the power supply should be reasonably selected according to the specific conditions of the rated power, power factor and load type of the electrical equipment. The output power should have an appropriate margin, especially when the impact load is selected to be bigger.
How to choose the specific voltage regulator power
1. For purely resistive loads such as incandescent lamps, resistance wires, and induction cookers, the power of the voltage regulator should be 1.5 to 2 times the power of the load equipment. For example, if your induction cooker is 250W, you can choose a regulator with a power of 500W.
2. Inductive and capacitive loads such as fluorescent lamps, fans, motors, water pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators, etc. The power of the voltage regulator should be 3 times the power of the load equipment. For example, if the motor is 1000W, then the regulator chooses the 3000W rule.
3. In the case of large inductive and capacitive loads, the starting current of the load should be considered to be particularly large (up to 5 to 8 times the rated current), so the power of the regulator should be more than 3 times the load power.
How to purchase the voltage regulator? According to the following factors:
Use the rated power of the device + the current + the input voltage is too low, the power loss of the regulator + the use margin, etc. to purchase the power of the regulator.
1. The output power marked by the voltage stabilizer is the maximum power. The nominal power of household appliances refers to active power, and inductive loads such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and water pumps have a large current at the instant of startup, so refrigerators, air conditioners, and water pumps have a power of × (3 to 5 times).
2. The power algorithm is used by professional hydropower installation technicians and factory professional electricians, engineers and regulators: general industrial equipment is at least multiplied by more than twice the rated power. When used with motor operation equipment, large current starting device and impact When installing on a sexual load device, a voltage regulator with a capacity of more than 3 times should be selected to avoid excessive starting current and the power supply line to drop voltage and fail to work normally.
3. When the output voltage of 0.5KVA-3KVA voltage regulator is 110V, the input capacity cannot exceed 40% of the rated capacity. When the output terminal needs to use 110V and 220V at the same time, the output capacity should be 50% of the rated capacity to avoid overload.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.