With the advancement of technology, products in various industries are changing, and the same is true of automatic voltage regulators. Recently, new types of automatic voltage regulators have been introduced. For workers, they do not learn about the new type of them, and the differences between the AVR and the UPS uninterruptible power supply. Today I will take you to understand these two aspacts.
Operation steps of the new automatic voltage regulator
1. Open the cabinet door and connect the input and output cables
2. Check whether the whole machine has loose screws or foreign objects during transportation
3. After checking for correctness, put the regulated mains switch in the stabilized state, select the output voltage of 380V/400V, turn on the power switch of the regulated power supply, and the meter will start working
4. Press the start button on the panel, the stabilized power supply starts to operate and output power. If the circuit breaker is closed and jumped off immediately after pressing the start button, the input lines A and B of the two phases need to be adjusted on the side and then pressed to start Button regulator works normally
5. Test or observe whether the output power of the meter output is normal 380V±3% or 400V±3%, and press the meter switch key to observe the input voltage, output voltage and current
6. If there is a deviation in the output voltage, you can set it to manual by the manual/automatic switch on the control panel, press the boost button to output about 390V/410V, put the switch to automatic, then the regulated power supply will automatically adjust To about 380V/400V. It shows that the output of the voltage regulator is normal. If there is a large deviation, you can adjust the control board W3 voltage adjustment potentiometer
7. If the output is too high, rotate half a circle or 1 circle counterclockwise, if it is low, you can rotate half a circle or 1 circle clockwise.
When the output voltage is higher than about 10% of the rated value, the stabilized power supply will disconnect the output voltage and stop working. At this time, you need to press the start button again. The output undervoltage protection is the same as overvoltage.
8. When the automatic voltage regulator fails to work normally, press the stop button to disconnect the output power, switch the regulated mains changeover switch to the mains state, and press the start button. The regulator is in the mains state and is waiting for maintenance.
The differences between automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Automatic voltage regulator is also called regulated power supply, but regulated power supply and UPS uninterruptible power supply are different concepts, but many friends always mistakenly believe that regulated power supply is UPS power supply, which is essentially different, and is not a concept at all. Simply put, the UPS power supply is called an uninterruptible power supply and is equipped with a battery pack. After a power failure, the power stored in the battery can be inverted to continue to output AC power for use by the device. The general switching time is between 0 and 10 milliseconds. There is no impact on the device. The voltage-stabilized power supply can be understood from the name. It is only used to stabilize the voltage and provide a stable voltage environment for the equipment, which is protected from interference caused by voltage fluctuations and unstable voltages. Therefore, the functions are different, the UPS cost is higher, and the regulated power supply is relatively cheaper.
How to choose?
According to the actual use environment, if there is no power failure, only the voltage is unstable, and the importance of the data stored in the computer is not very high. For example, the student machine in the school computer room can be equipped with an automatic voltage regulator. The factory production workshop, high-power electrical equipment can be economically equipped with an automatic voltage regulator without regard to power failure. The home computer can be equipped with a backup UPS, while the data center, server, and important equipment need to be equipped with an online UPS power supply.
What are the operation steps of the new voltage regulator? And the differences between the voltage regulator and the UPS, the above is the introduction today. If you want to know more about the voltage stabilizers, you can contact KEBO power supply manufacturer.
Copyright © 2018 ZHONGSHAN DIANXING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE INDUSTRY CO. LTD (CHINA) | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.