High-precision household automatic voltage regulator (AVR) is composed of auto-transformer, sampling control board and actuator. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, small output waveform distortion and fast response speed. It is especially suitable for home air conditioners, refrigerators, TV sets, Audio and other household appliances, and can extend the service life, is the most ideal AC automatic voltage regulator for modern families.
Types Of Automatic Voltage Regulator
The classification of our commonly used voltage stabilizers is as follows:
1. Divide by phase number:
1) Single-phase voltage stabilizer: used for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
2) Three-phase voltage stabilizer: used for raising and lowering voltage of three-phase system.
2. According to the cooling method:
1) Dry-type voltage stabilizer: rely on air convection for natural cooling or increased fan cooling, and are mostly used for small-capacity transformers such as high-rise buildings, high-speed toll station electricity, local lighting, and electronic circuits.
2) Oil-immersed voltage stabilizer: Rely on oil as cooling medium, such as oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air cooling, oil-immersed water cooling, forced oil circulation, etc.
3. According to usage:
1) Power voltage stabilizer: used to raise and lower voltage of power transmission and distribution system.
2) Instrument voltage stabilizers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3) Test voltage stabilizer: It can generate high voltage and conduct high voltage test on electrical equipment.
4) Special voltage stabilizers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, regulating transformers, capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers, etc.
4. According to the winding form:
1) Dual winding voltage stabilizer: used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
2) Three-winding voltage stabilizer: generally used in power system area substations, connecting three voltage levels.
3) Autotransformer: used to connect power systems with different voltages. It can also be used as an ordinary step-up or step-down transformer.
5. According to the form of iron core:
1) Core voltage stabilizer: used for high-voltage power transformer.
2) Amorphous alloy voltage stabilizer: Amorphous alloy iron core transformer is a new type of magnetically conductive material, and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%. It is a distribution transformer with an ideal energy saving effect. It is especially suitable for rural power grids and developing regions. Lower place.
3) Shell voltage stabilizers: special transformers for large currents, such as electric furnace transformers, welding transformers; or power transformers for electronic instruments, televisions, radios, etc.
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) for Home Guide: Buying
How much can I buy an automatic voltage regulator for home? It depends on the factors as followings:
1) how much power the automatic voltage regulator you bought is.
2) Single-phase or three-phase voltage regulator?
3) Does the output need to be converted?
4) Is there a requirement for the accuracy of the voltage regulator?
There are many voltage stabilizers on the market, but there are also common types. Automatic Voltage Regulator is also called AVR. It is a numerically controlled voltage regulator controlled by a thyristor. It has fast response, high precision and a little price.
The ordinary voltage regulator is controlled by a plate regulator. The control principle of the voltage regulator is to adjust the voltage through the coil and change the voltage to complete the voltage regulation. If it is not a high-precision device, you can use an ordinary voltage regulator, also known as SVC automatic AC power regulator.
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) is a power supply device that can automatically adjust the output voltage. Its function is to adjust the power supply voltage that fluctuates greatly or does not meet the requirements of electrical equipment to its set value range, so that various electrical equipment can Normal work under the rated working voltage. Unstable voltage will lead to fatal injuries and other accidents in the electrical equipment, affecting production, causing delays in delivery, unstable quality, etc. Therefore, based on the above risk factors, choosing a suitable voltage regulator has become a problem that consumers have to face.
Our products have protection against lightning, over temperature, over and under voltage, and over current. They have the advantages of stable output voltage and strong load capacity. Choose KEBO voltage stabilizer to add a safety firewall to your electrical equipment !
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.